Sunday, April 22, 2012

Tynan's Wedding Shower

Can't believe its time for Tynan's wedding, its just around the corner. Since we are not making the trip to Florida for the wedding, we shared in her special day by attending her family wedding shower. Hayley was more then super excited about this, this is her BUDDY!! Hard to believe that she was the first person on "The Mitchell Lane" that we met when we first moved here, 10 years ago!!  I have to laugh because Tynan feeds into Hayley more then she should, I remind her of this all the time when she has kids, that payback are coming. I will load them up on coke, Oreo balls, and tell them how mistreated they are because they don't have a dog and cat,  and send them home!! Oh the joys of being  neighbors!!

Hayley was cracking me up getting ready for this shower. The night before as we were outside finishing our farm chores, she was digging in the dirt to find worms to go fishing, she reminded me in a complete Hayley meltdown fashion that "she needs her fingers and toes repainted because we have a wedding shower tomorrow!!" This was right after she told me how I can fix her hair. I can handle the toes but the fingers too?!?!?  Don't worry., I got Mom of the Year and painted both!

Me and my gal

There were lots of fun games played at the shower and yours truly won and was super stoked!

A quick picture with our favorite neighbor

Hayley's favorite game was where they had to make brides maid dresses out of toilet paper! It was a hoot to watch. They gave Hayley the job of making the bows--it was right up her alley and kept her occupied for  a good while.

 Destiny, was a good sport and let her pin them to her..."big bows for big butt" that's straight from Hayley's mouth. I wonder whose child she is sometimes!!


These cupcakes were not only beautiful but super yummy!!


Thanks for letting us be part of your special day. Still doesn't seem right that you are all grown up, graduated college, have a real job, house and getting married.!!  LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment