Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Horse Fun

The kids are so much fun to watch with the horses, its priceless!!

Ginger in back, Copper in front

 Never once have I had to ask for them to be turned out, walked, groomed or ridden, praying it stays this way!! Brian and I were working on the garden and I turned around to find this....


HORSES ARE A GIRLS BEST FRIEND!!

I literally had tears in my eyes. It was the sweetest thing ever. Hayley was telling them all her plans, the shows she was taking them to, the tricks she was going to teach them, treats she was going to feed them and the trails they were going to ride on.

Hunter and Hayley  started to pick grass and feed them out of his hands and they were giggling so hard. The horses loved it and did so well eating from their hands! We are getting some carrot cubes this week as treats for them and the kids are more then excited to feed them as well!!
Hayley feeding Ginger

Hunter feeding Copper





No comments:

Post a Comment