Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter wtih the Wethington's

We headed to Louisville bright and early to go to church at Unity on Easter morning. It has grown so much since when we went there (Hunter was 2 and Hayley was a baby) and now there are kids and babies everywhere!! After church we  headed over to Ma/Pa's for lunch and an egg hunt with the rest of the family.
**I looked at all my pictures and don't have a single family picture on my camera. I know that someone took some, so its just going to be finding who has it!! These will have to do for now**


You know that Brian just hated Hayley falling asleep on him during church :)
Aunt Angela is super artsy crafty talented and made this cute Easter cucpcakes. The kids LOVED them and had no problem eating them, I thought they were too cute to eat.
The kids had fun hunting eggs as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment