Sunday, April 22, 2012

Harrodsburg Drive-In

Brian took off the Friday of Spring Break so we took advantage of this and headed to the Harrodsburg Drive In!! When I was little I can remember going to the drive in all the time and what a special treat it was, complete with stove top popcorn in a brown paper bag and Subway or Pizza King on the way!!
The weather was a bit chilly, but it was so nice because not to many people were crazy like us and went. We took our blankets, bundled up and enjoy some much needed family time!
Honestly, I wasn't that impressed with Mirror, Mirror and was super excited to see The 3 Stooges.


Hunter is growing up so fast and these cuddle moments are few and far between. I take full advantage of them when I can!

It was pure bliss; outside, kids playing, lawn chair, blanket, Diet Coke. I was set to go

This picture makes me laugh--Hunter was so into his game on Brian's phone...like father like son!

Daddy treated us to some nachos and Hayley was in heaven...this girl LOVES her some nachos!

Yup, I was that annoying person who was taking pictures during the movie!


No comments:

Post a Comment