Saturday, January 28, 2012

Pizza King

We had made a quick trip to Indiana to stop by Bass Pro and called Aunt Amy, Uncle Jay and Keegan to see if they wanted to meet for dinner. We had coupons for Pizza King and my kids have never had eaten there or had their pizza, and I knew they would love it, so we were on our way for dinner.
I can remember when the original Pizza King was on Eastern Blvd and we would get carry out from there frequently, oh the memories of my childhood!!

The kids all thought that it was really cool that a train brought your drinks!


Our table was plum full with pizzas, we had 4 different pizzas for 7 people!! Don't worry we ate almost all of it and, it was so yummy. I felt my arteries clogging with each bite.



As we were eating, Hunter noticed that our pizza was in the shape of a cross--

Speaking of childhood memories, Amy and I had a good laugh and flashback about when Dad had just gotten back from a men's retreat at the Mount and we had ordered Pizza King and our pizza ended up in the shape of a cross. He made Mom get the camera and take a picture because he was certain it was a sign from God!! He was crazy!!
I did what any good daughter would and took a picture and sent it to him, he didn't remember but Mom did!!

Now my poor kids have finally got to experience Pizza King and have already asked when are we stopping by there again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment