Thursday, January 12, 2012

Hayley's 8th Birthday!!

I can't believe that my baby girl turned 8!!! Time is flying by and she is growing into such a beautiful young lady. Yes, there are times that her never ending singing, dancing and the marching to the beat of her own drum, drive me crazy, but,  I am loving watching her grown into such a STRONG and independent girl.

When you have the social life of Hayley, you need to make appointments to see or talk to her. I had to laugh because I had so many family members and friends who were calling for her and she wasn't here!! Pop and Nana took her skating and make her a cookie cake...can we say SPOILED ROTTEN?!?!?! 

We met at  Hatmaker's to pick up the kids, Hayley was SO excited she wanted to open her present right there in the parking lot. Who am I to tell the birthday girl "NO?"

 
We got her an AMERICAN GIRL DOLL!!! Brian did this all by himself, I was at work and came home and he told me that he picked out a doll and made it look just like her. This little girl has her daddy wrapped around her finger!!

Hayley wanted to go to Hooter's for her birthday but her Daddy wasn't too excited about that choice (BOO DADDY!!), so she chose Golden Coral instead. Ever since the chocolate fountain commercial came on way back when, she has wanted to go there just. for. that. 
Brian has given Hayley the nickname PIGLET because she can eat! There is hardly anything she won't eat, or try  (as long as she's not allergic to it) and will eat and eat and eat. Believe me, she was in heaven eating whatever she wanted from the buffet. I lost count after 5 plates that were all full!!

plate 1: Salad

plate 3: Chicken legs (she can put away some fried chicken, guess cause I never fix it) and lots of carbs!! Look at that plate. It was her birthday after all, so I didn't say anything!

THE CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN!!!

She dipped everything possible; strawberries, pineapple, angel food cake, rice kripsy treats, marshmallow--you name it they had it.


Look at that face

 Wouldn't stop eating long enough  to accept a very important phone call

They even had cotton candy!! No worries, total sugar high before we left!!

We headed to King Pin for some family fun bowling before Brian had to head to work.
She wanted a picture with me and her doll, said we were triplets! Constantly making me laugh with the crazy things she comes up with.

Hayley had sweet talked her Daddy into stopping at Star Bucks and getting her a hot chocolate. Brian was so excited about this, he LOVES Star Bucks and so does Hayley, it's their thing. Hunter and I could care less about it, too expensive for me! I'll just stick to my 99 cent gas station french vanilla cappuccino!!

We didn't eat her birthday cake until the 8th because of still being miserably stuffed from dinner and she also wanted to wait for her Daddy to be off work (So sweet!!)  Sunday after dinner we lit the candles and sang to her again! 




Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday, dear Hayley
Happy Birthday to you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment