Monday, September 5, 2011

Kart Kountry

Brian finally had a day off and we decided that it was a perfect night to head to Kart Kountry for some family fun!! Hayley was excited that she could finally drive a go cart by herself, poor thing is just now starting to grow.





LOVE THIS MAN
After the go carts, Brian spotted the batting cages and HAD to try it. I reminded him that he is now 30 and not as young or in shape as he was when he played ball in High School.  He actually did well after he got the hang of it and his shoulder didn't hurt too badly.

 Hayley decided that she wanted to give it a try too. We put her in the slow pitch softball and let her go at it. I was pretty sure that this was going to be entertaining since she is not on any sports teams.
 A little help getting lined up from Daddy
 and she hits the ball!!
 Hunter was too cool to have his picture taken but I did sneak a couple. As always, he did well!

 Next up: PUTT PUTT  GOLF!!!!
proof I was there
 Hayley got our only hole in one the entire night!
 She was acting like Tiger Woods...Lord, help me!
 Hunter wasn't very excited about playing simply because he hits the ball too hard. After the 14 hole he finally got the concept and did well.
I love evenings where we can sneak away and have an evening of laughter, fun, love and memories. I am truly blessed with an amazing family.

No comments:

Post a Comment