Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Paradise--Day 6

It was our last morning and the rain was coming so we hurried up and hit the water for one last time.




 Grandpa Fisher was making his famous breakfast: biscuits, gravy, sausage, bacon, eggs, fried potatoes while we were out on the water. It was all ready when we docked, now that is the life!
 The kids enjoyed one last craft while I packed the car
 It took no time for Hayley to fall asleep--she was worn out from this week.
I know that its stressful and we are all grouchy by the end of the week, but we are truly blessed that we get to have this week every year with family. There are so many memories that I have from Paradise from when I was younger and the fact that my kids get to build their own is priceless. I love each and everyone of you and am so blessed to have such a large family. Thanks for allowing us to be apart of this week. Looking forward to next year..same time, same place!

No comments:

Post a Comment