Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Paradise--Day 5

Our week was coming to a bitter sweet end, this was our last night. By this point I am so beyond ready to be home to see Brian (he didn't get to come because of work and storms), sleep in my own bed and shower in my own shower!!
Uncle Tom picked up these super cool dinosaur hats for the kids while he was in town, so fitting that HE picked tested them out while in the store! I love my crazy family!!

Lola that Gangsta' dinosaur

Dinosaurs invaded the watering hole

LOVE IT
Hayley was reading a book to Kieran

Beanie babies do a play
With a family as large as ours, there is ALWAYS a special occasion to be celebrated when you are together. Katey is going to IU (BOO) this fall, doesn't seem possible that she can be that old, so we had her going away party on our closing night
These are the ski's that we (the grand kids/cousins) learned to ski on when we were younger. Uncle Kim thought it would be a neat tradition (and you know how us Spitznagels are with tradition!) that once you have learned to ski, you sign your name! I am glad that I didn't have to prove it in order to sign, doubt I could get up with my knees and hip--getting old sucks! I was very excited that 2 of the GREAT GRAND KIDS got to sign their name this year!!! Looking forward to many more names added in the years to come.



Kieran signing the ski's!
Hunter signing the ski's!

After baths we decided that it was time to relax,  watch a little TV before bed,
and write in the Paradise journal. This is something else that I love to read each time we are at the River. All the memories and stories that are shared when people gather--its so neat

No comments:

Post a Comment