Monday, November 4, 2013

Disney--Day 1




We stayed at the All Star Music Resort










 
my healthy snack...we shall see how long this lasts!
 
Keegan, Hunter and Hayley so excited about their 1st Disney trip!
 
our boat we took to dinner
 
momma, daddy, brian, erin and hayley
 
 
when did hunter grow up?
 
craziest nephew ever!!
 
me and my gal
me and my boy
 
hayley, momma, daddy and hunter
 
insert AMAZING dinner show here: (think Dixie Stampede atmosphere and food) Hoop Dee Doop Dee Review--its a must if you go to Disney.
 
 All you can drink beer and sangria and amazing food.
 
ribs were melt in your mouth
 
hayley was into the show
 
some of the best dancing and music I've seen in a long time


full bellies and happy adults made for a wonderful night. headed to bed early so that we can start our day bright and early

No comments:

Post a Comment