Monday, November 4, 2013

Day 2--Epcot









Up bright and early to start our day off right--goal was to open and close each park, bound and determined to do this! Map in hand, fast passes were booked and we were ready!!














 
 
 
Uncle Brian was a sucker and let Hayley ride on his back for a while Aunt Erin stole a kiss!
 
 
This picture cracks me up----this is how we (my sisters and I) were some 25 years ago when we first went to Disney. We freaked out about every. single. character. I mean, we were only in 6, 10, 12 at the times. Poor, Momma and Daddy
 
We headed to the character meet and greet first thing--there were no lines..
 
Grandma and Grandpa with the grand kids
 
Snack time, because in Disney you HAVE to eat!
We took this really neat behind the scence tour, Brian got lots of ideas for the farm and new ways to grow plants--watch out!

me and my momma


 
We did all the rides in the park, I have pictures somewhere, probably my phone?
 
My love
 
My life.
 
beautiful scenery all around
 
This is how crazy my child is--he was cracking me up!
 
Perfect ending to a perfect day....
fireworks with my entire family at the most MAGICAL place on earth!
 
I love how Momma and Daddy still hold hands and walk together after 37 years of marriage!
 
What was waiting on our bed when we arrived in our room


1 comment:

Jaime Mac said...

Fun day! Love the fireworks!

Post a Comment