Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Sweet Life

The girls and I had made plans to attend "A Sweet Life" comedy and dessert show at Finchville. It was such a fun night, dinner at Zaxby's, the most delicious deserts ever and lots of laughter! First up was the chocolate fountain--- I was a fountain virgin and GG cupcakes. I was in heaven and on a massive sugar high.

I dipped everything they had in chocolate, I mean you really couldn't go wrong. Strawberries, pretzels, bananas, eclairs, and strawberry marshmallows

Love this group of gals and  thankful for the friendship that was made from church.

 
Look at how professional it all was, this little guy was our waiter and brought up a whole try full of different flavored cupcakes and we got to choose!!

I chose the chocolate chocolate chip
 
I sent these pictures to Hayley--its was the biggest and best cupcake ever!! Good thing there is no GG cupcakes around here or it could be very dangerous.

It was a fun filled night and I was on a sugar high until the wee hours in the morning. Thankful for our bi monthly GNO and the calories and  fun that always follows them.

No comments:

Post a Comment