Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Little Warrier's Wrestling

Saturday, we headed in town to watch Keegan wrestle at Providence. I can't believe that he is old enough to do this. Amy had warned me that its hard to watch and she was right! Good thing we were on the balcony watching, I wanted to run down there several times and pull the "Protective Aunt" card!! Rest assured, it used my will power and didn't do it, about killed me too.
 I am so proud of how well he did, he went to 3 rounds of each match, he wrestled 3 times and also was moved up a weight class this week as well. The first boy he wrestled was undefeated and tough, Keegan hung in there like a champ!!
 
 
 


my little wrestler


Hayley was in 7th heaven because Grace was there, finally someone to play with

 
cousins and best friends


Keegan's cheering section
 
SO thankful my kiddo is a runner and not a wrestler--my nerves were shot!

LOVE how he is looking up at Jason
Last minute pep talk from Momma

 
Keegs-
 I am so proud of you and your moves. You are one tough guy and I love you so much,. Can't wait to see you wrestle again. Keep up the hard work and practice.
 
 I have some awesome video that I am going to try and upload!





No comments:

Post a Comment