Wednesday, February 20, 2013

conversations

Feb 14
Afternoon conversation:

Brian: "you might want to change clothes, were going to dinner after we pick up Hayley."
Me: "what?! You mean yoga pants, tshirt and a sloppy pony isn't hot?"
Brian: "not when to wear that everyday. It's a holiday, think maybe you could change it up and wear jeans and fix your hair, that means no pony"
Me: "the things I do for you, thankful valentines is just a once a year holiday!"


Feb 12
Hayley just told me she sprayed her "man attractor" on herself so she could attract all the men at the dance tonight.

Feb 12
Tonight conversation on way home from dance:

Me:"How you like the dance, Buddy?"
Hunter: "It was so much fun, the DJ was awesome!"
Me: "Yeah, saw you dancing out there."
Hunter: "My favorite song was the one that goes "Big Mac will make you jump, jump"
Me: laughing hysterically---"it's Daddy Mac will make you jump, jump"
Hunter: "oh--well that's a cool song"
Me: "I know, it came out when I was your age"
Hunter: "never mind then--I take it back"


Feb 9
Hayley's question of the day:

"Daddy, what does "Save a horse, ride a cowboy"mean?"

-thankful he got this question


Feb 8
Today's conversation

Hayley: "Momma, is this what it's like to be old?"
Me: "What are you talking about?"
Hayley: "Taking out my retainer and doing nebulizer treatments"
Me: "Babe, lots of young people have retainers and do nebulizer treatments"
Hayley: "I feel like Im taking dentures out and have to an oxygen tank to breathe"
Me: "Well, I never thought about it that way
Hayley: "Guess I'll just have lots of practice for when I reach elderly status"


Feb 7
Breakfast conversation today:

Hayley: "Hey, Momma. Do you like my bump?"
Me: "Sure"
Hayley: "Don't worry, just because I have my hair like Snooki doesn't mean Im going to act like her!"
Me: "Good thing!"

Where does she come up with these things?!

No comments:

Post a Comment