Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Grandma's Birthday

We had the Fisher side out for Grandma's birthday lunch that was oh so yummy! As always it was a good time filled with lots of laughter and love. We are so blessed that we are able to get everyone together and celebrate the crazy lazy who is responsible for starting this bunch!

While Aunt Amy and I were finishing things up, a serious game of Twister broke out!

Hayley practiced her wedding song for everyone
The boys made a dash to Hunter's room where they stayed for a good while. Uncle Brian is so good to Hunter playing those crazy video games.

Uncle Brian and Hunter stayed this way most of the afternoon
 It wouldn't be official unless I had a picture with me and my favorite nephew.  One. ROTTEN. BOY!
 I was super proud of Amy, she made these yumm-o cupcakes, and even shared her secret with me (mix 1/2 package of koolaid to white icing--turns the flavor of the koolaid, tart but yummy)!


Happy Birthday Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment