Friday, February 11, 2011

Weider Sweets

One of my girlfriends (Jessica Weidersatz) is super talented and is now sharing her creations with others in the form of sugar cookies!! I was excited that we finally worked things out that I got to see AND taste her work of art. They are almost too cute to eat, but you know me and how I LOVE cookies--I gave in and ate one of the little hearts and gave her 2 thumbs up!!

Super cute cookies I ordered for kids Valentines Party
Jessica is just doing this for fun, seriously, I don't think baking upteen dozen of cookies and decorating them is fun, but to each their own!! She has a list of all the cookies she can make a mile long, over 100 different cookie cutter types and if there is something you want and she doesn't have, she'll work with you! Check out her website http://etsy.com/shop/WiederSweets  There are a few cookies on there, I told her she needs up update her pictures!! I stole some from her FB page, they are just too cute, reasonably priced and yummy!! If your interested in ordering from her let me know, I can give you the hook up!!
UK

snowflakes

New Year's Eve

Super Bowl
footballs, Packers and Steelers helmet

Christmas cookies

Smiley face with braces

Winter box

Giraffe, Hippo, Elephant

No comments:

Post a Comment