Friday, February 11, 2011

Snow Day #6

We had yet another snow day yesterday and I took full advantage of it doing a little Spring cleaning. My motivation is that I am hoping by doing this, Spring will come a little more quickly and I couldn't stand be lazy another day. Enough is enough already, we didn't even go out to play, it was bitter cold and windy.
Hayley kept herself busy with her beloved karaoke machine, ipod and doing some crafts and painting sets she got for Christmas. So thankful to have these for days like today

Making a purse

final product--much cuter in person

Hunter kept himself busy as well, playing Study Island and some other games on the computer. We got in lots of patching time today...BONUS

While the kids were busy, I went thru cabinets, closets and drawers and came up with this start of a lovely yard sale pile!! I can't wait until the weather breaks, I know I have about 4 totes of clothes that I need to go thru as well. It's a good start and makes me oh so happy!!


 Happy Spring Cleaning to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment