Saturday, February 26, 2011

Date Night

I am so very thankful that Brian and I finally got a much needed "date night" out. He has been working like crazy with all the mandatory OT, he was glad to have a night off. We have been looking forward to this since Christmas, when we got our Ron White tickets!! Brian absolutely loves him and is like a little kid laughing hysterically at all his jokes, and the fact that it was at the Boat where Paula Dean's buffet is, just made it even better!!
We picked the kiddos up from school and headed to Momma and Daddy's to drop them off for the weekend. So blessed that we have such awesome parents who LOVE to spend time spoiling the kids--its a win/win situation for all!!
As soon as we got there I had to take a picture of Paula, I absolutely heart her! I wanted to get my picture taken with her but Brian was being Brian, and said NO he wouldn't take it...he's such a party pooper!! I took this one and sent it to Hayley, who shares my love for her. We used to watch her cooking show every afternoon when she was little, right before nap time.

The wait wasn't all that long, maybe 30-40 minutes, time went fast as we were catching up with our friends, Dave and Kristen, who went with.The food was. to. die. for!! I could feel my arteries clogging with all the fried foods and the amount of butter I ate. So worth the $27.95 for the seafood buffet--Brian actually like the food as well. I was a little concerned with that since he is picky eater and all but he found lots that he liked. I'm not going to tell you how many plates I ate, lets just say I wore my big people pants and proud of it!!
My stomach and face hurt so bad at the end of the night from all the laughs we shared over dinner and the show. Surely, I burned a couple of calories?!

I MADE, yep you heard me right, made, him take a picture with me. You know how much I love photos and my blog, told him that we needed proof of our night out. And he gladly posed and smiled!! It was perfect!! I love him so much and am so thankful that we are able to take time to still have our date nights. We are already making plans and looking forward to our next one!

live. laugh. love

No comments:

Post a Comment