Sunday, November 29, 2009

Pheasanst hunting

As you can tell the Pheasant Hunting trip was a success.....16 birds in all!!! Pop and Brian hunted while Hunter walked with him, he is not strong enough to shoot yet! However, he did have the most important job....carrying the birds in his back pack. I was worried about the weather being nasty and cold, but it turned out to be perfect--Thank You God!! Now we are going to have to go back when Hunter is a little older....I wanna go too! (Me, Hayley and Nana hung out at the hotel!) I am anxious to cook them...it looks like turkey meat, I will let you know how all turns out!
Brian, Hunter and Pop with their birds

Hunter


He isn't proud....



Brian, Hunter and the guide
(we can't remember his name)




Brian and Hunter



This is just for proof that they actually CAN get along
I looked in the back seat and Hunter was reading Hayley a book!








No comments:

Post a Comment