Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Out of the kids mouths...

I don't' know where the kids get some of the things they say, or do I want to know in some case. Seems as if almost daily Brian and I get laughing at some of the funniest things they share with us:

Hayley: " I just fed the cows dessert."
Me: " You did?"
Hayley: "Yep, Daddy and I just sat out a roll of new hay!"


Hunter (to Brian): "Daddy what was your favorite subject in school?"
Brian: "Dismissal"

Hayley: "Mom, do trees loose their leaves because there is no more money on them?"
*So she really has been paying attention when we say that money doesn't grow on trees.

Hunter: (Eating sour patch kids): "these are sourery"

Hayley: Mom are we going to survival tonight (we had been going to revival last week)

No comments:

Post a Comment