Thursday, August 8, 2013

Middle School open house?!?!





Monday we headed to Spencer County Middle School (SCMS) for Hunter's open house. Crazy, that he is in Middle School this year. I am not worried about him, he is so smart and loves school (has an AP English and Reading class) so I know that he will be just fine! 
I signed him up for BOOST Camp last week, this is like an orientation where they get to tour the school, play with their locker and get to know their schedule and teachers. He said it was lots of fun.
 
He was less then thrilled that I was taking pictures 
threatened to hold his hand and he smiled against his will
 
 
Brian got to help put his supplies in his locker
 
I stole these off his ipod--little stink!
 


 
Looking forward to a fun and exciting year at a new school!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment