Friday, August 9, 2013

1st day of school










Can't believe that we are starting another school year, where did summer go? I feel bad that this was an abnormal summer for the kids with me being laid up but told them I was rested and ready to go this year. Having 2 kids, 2 different schools, 2 different start/end times was going to be a real adjustment for me. I am looking forward to getting life back to normal schedule and routine, it makes my heart happy! I am weird like that-
       Kids were up at starting their day at 5:40, we had to leave by 7 to get Hunter to school. Middle School starts at 7:25 and ends at 2:35. Hayley's school runs from 8:40-3:35, that's an hour difference in morning and afternoon. Not a big deal on days I work because I can just go in early and start working on things.
 
Oh, the primping!! I am NOT ready for this. I'm a pony tail, chap stick kind of girl
 
 
First day of 6th Grade
 
First day of 4th grade
 
My babies are growing up 
 
and I soon will be looking eye to eye with this one
 
sister and brother
 
my biggest blessings ever!
 
I always try to sneak a little note in their lunch boxes the first day of school and randomly thru the year. Was told later by Hunter, that I embarrassed him and NOT to do it again!
 
 
The only funny conversations were: Hunter wanting to know how he was going to be poop in 3 minutes (passing time) and Hayley asking if I was upset because she was fixing her own hair.
 
 
**First day was a complete success, I knew it was going to be!  We all were worn out and asleep by 8-8:30


No comments:

Post a Comment