Monday, May 13, 2013

Mr and Mrs Hall

Its just pure craziness that Eric got married. This is Brian's cousin who was Hunter's age (11) when I first met him 13 years ago!!! I loved watching him grow up and the fact that he and the kids have such an awesome relationship is icing on the cake. We have been WAITING a long time for this wedding and were super pumped and excited when the big day came. He loves us so much that he asked permission to get married on our anniversary!! Who cares about Derby Day?? Wethington's use that day to get married and have a PAR-TAY!!
 
What a cool way to know who was at your wedding, a finger print picture!!
 
Tori is the sweetest, most giggling girl I have ever met. The kids LOVE her and she fits in our family well. Good thing, we are a wild a crazy family and it takes a special person to join the craziness. She is perfect with the kids and the sister in law that I never had.
 
The wedding was short, sweet, simple and to the point....just like Eric and Tori. Well, not the short part---they both are so TALL.



Faith and Luke were all about the Nacho Bar...they ate their weight and then some in it
 
It wasn't too long before the kids got their grooves on. Hayley had asked Eric a while ago about dancing with him and he told her to pick a song. Well, she picked Gohmdon Style and practiced forever because she couldn't mess up! Eric requested that song and danced with her. (this made me teary--that he cared so much to do this)
I have seen friends posts about having a picture window at wedding but never had seen one. We were pretty entertained with it and took lots of pictures. So. Much. Fun.

Hayley Luke Faith Hunter

How is it that BOTH my kids won the bouquet and the garter???



lots of love and laughter filled the air that night               

Tori and Brian
 
me and "cousin" Tony
 

LOVE the smile on Hunter's face
 
me and my gal
 
Faith and Aunt Jess
 

me, Tori and Hayley

BLESSED BEYOND WORDS

 

No comments:

Post a Comment