Monday, March 25, 2013

Random Funnies

March 24
Love my sister, Erin and that we are the family divided

Me: "what are they (IU) playing like?
Erin: "like UK when they played Robert Morris!"

So funny but true! Thanks for not screwing up my brackets.



Fixin lunch and Hayley is quizzing me for midterms...

Hayley: "In my experiments, I have rats running through mazes?"
Me: "Skinner"
Hayley: "Like Lynyrd?"
Me: "Not quite, that's Skynyrd!"
Hayley: "Oh! I think that I should get bonus points for even knowing who that is!"

There's no hope!


March 21
Going over states and capitols with Hunter for quiz tomorrow:

Me: "Montana"
Hayley: "Hannah"
Hunter: "No, Helena"
Hayley: "Is that her Momma's name?"
Hunter: "Geeze, are you that stupid?"


Sadly, she was dead serious!!

March 18
Brian giving Hayley spelling words (homophones)..priceless. He couldn't understand why he needed to use them in a sentence to differentiate them. No wonder I always do homework with the kids



No comments:

Post a Comment