Monday, March 25, 2013

All by myself....

Those three words are enough to make me break out in a cold sweat, heart palpitations and blood pressure rise. I am having to learn the hard way (turning my head and staying away) that the kids are now old enough to do their own projects. Yes, I suffer from OCD!! Thankfully, they have not asked for my help (I think they are scared and know that I will make them re-do it) and have done a wonder job of completing the task at hand.
 
Hayley had a 4H demonstration speech that was due last week, it really took all my will power not to help her--she had  it all laid out in her "sloppy copy" and her game plan set. Bless her heart, she worked on this for 3 days straight!! If ever I wanted a sign/button/sticker to put on it and say "I completed this all by myself, it was then!"
I was very proud that she completed her project and all by herself--it was......very colorful....
As the kids are getting older its harder to let them go, guess its just because I know they are growing up (tear). They are already growing up too fast, slow time down, PLEASE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment