Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Cross Country Meet #2

Hunter had his 2nd XC meet on 9/26 and it was the second time he had run this course. He said its a pretty easy run, lots of space and the hills aren't too bad. I enjoy this one, because I can see him start, make it to the top of the hill and see him go into the 2nd turn and get back to see him finish. I have to start running more because I am worn out by the end of the meet trying to keep up with him!
 
a quick picture before the race
 
 
Coach Sea bolt giving last minute instruction
 
ready
 
 
 
coming down the last hill
 
 
sweaty boy after a great finish
 
 
Hunter (27/88) and McKenzie (his girlfriend) both were all smiles because they placed!
 Hunter ran a 6:37:70 for 1500 meters
 
SO PROUD



Hunter knocked 15 seconds off time last week, he was super excited. I am looking forward to seeing how he does at the Hillbilly Run in a couple weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment