Sunday, October 7, 2012

Conversations.....

I love that my kids are constantly keeping me laughing with their conversations and questions. I often wonder if I am getting "Punked" because something that I hear them say literally have me shaking my head and laughing to the point of crying.  Blessed that there is never a dull moment in our lives and for the laughter at the much needed times they bring.

Sept 18th
Tonights conversation: (as we were banding cows)

Hayley: "Momma, why are you holding the cows tail like that?"
Me: "So it doesn't kick Daddy in while he's banding him."
Hayley: "Oh! Is that what they did to Daddy?"
Me: "No, your Daddy isnt a cow." (dying laughing)
Hunter: "Duh, Momma couldn't make him stand in the head shoot, so she took him to the doctors office."

Oh, the teachable life moments and convesations that come from living on a farm!


Sept 25
Today's breakfast conversation:

Hunter: "I know what I want for Christmas."
Me: "Oh, really?! And what's that?"
Hunter: "My own cell phone with FaceTime"
Me: (laughing hysterically) "Ummm. No!! You are too young for a cell phone"
Hunter: "No, I am not"
Me: "And just why do you think you need one?"
Hunter: "So I can call my girlfriend and see her on FaceTime."
Me: "You are too young for all that craziness"
Hunter: "I liked it better when I thought Santa was real, he ALWAYS got me what I asked for."
Me: speechless.


October 7th
Hunter: "Momma, I am too old to dress up for Trick or Treating, how about you just by me a bag of my own candy"
Me: "Sounds good"
*growing up too fast, where did my baby boy go?

No comments:

Post a Comment