Wednesday, August 8, 2012

First Day of School

Today was the first day of school for the 2012-2013 school year, that is just plan crazy sounding!! I can't believe that I have a 5th and 3rd grader...my babies are growing up too fast. This Momma was an emotional mess last night and this morning, I got most of it out of my system before the kids were up. Hunter gave me strict instructions that I am not allowed to cry or embarrass him today. Evidently he has not met his Momma, I will go out of my way to get a kiss or hug when I am at school. I think that he secretly likes it, everyone else does!!

My handsome 5th grader!!


My beautiful 3rd grader!!


Quick pictures with my babies before we headed to school

BLESSED BEYOND WORDS

Yearly picture in front of school marquee

Quick picture in gym before heading to class. I had to laugh because he was hiding from me and refused to get a picture. Good thing I work there because everyone knows how crazy I am and they threatened him with kisses if he didn't smile. Hayley on the other hand, always wants her pictures taken!!!


I have taken these pictures the first day of school with these two sweet gals ever since the kids have started school! I am going to have to dig them out and do a post.

Hunter and Abigail

Hayley and Bonnie

The kids were begging to ride the bus home, I was the good Momma and let them!!

Here's to a fun and adventurous school year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment