Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Blue Mile





I went to Blue Mile to get fitted for some good runnign shoes. I am 8 weeks post surgery and ready to get back to normal. This walking thing is not cutting it for me, I MISS RUNNING!!!! 
They have this super cool set up where you can get on the treadmill and they will video tape you walking/running they help pick out a shoe that is best fit for you.
 
 
These shoes are super comfy and feet great on my foot/ankle. Very light and cushiony. Not a huge fan of the color but its only a shoe, right?!
 
I decided that I am feeling well enough to start back running, heck with what they Dr's say!! I am limiting myself to 30 minutes on the treadmill every other day. My pace is very slow 3.2-3.5 but I have to start somewhere. I was proud of myself for doing 1.61 miles my first night
 
 
I have to say that it feels AMAZING--I can't wait to run again. Don't worry, I am going S L O W and steady--no more injuries or  surgeries for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment