Friday, July 6, 2012

Downs After Dark

I have the best hubby ever!! He surprised me by: arranging a babysitter, buying Downs After Dark tickets, picking out where we're eating dinner and even invited my sister/ bro in law and Momma!! Im one lucky lady!!

It was one hot evening


and you know its HOT when you see....
Brian in shorts!!

A quick picture of Erin and (her) Brian while we got the first beverages of the night!

I have been wanting to try a Lilly ever since the Oaks. Erin bought me a frozen Lilly and its was delish and refreshing! Thanks, Sister!!

We hung out in the air while we were discussing our picks of the night
(drives me crazy that this picture wouldn't flip)

Me and my love

Our seats were perfect, we were right across from the finish line

My little/big sister and I

Me and my sisters

After a while we met up with some friends who were also celebrating their birthdays too!! We always seem to have a blast and get into some type of trouble when we are together. Thankful to have such crazy friends in my life to laugh until it hurts with!!

My girls
Mary, me and Catherine


It was a wonderful, much needed out with my hubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment