Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day with the two most adorable kids in the whole entire world and the most amazing husband! My morning started off with begin able to sleep in, thanks to my hubby for getting the kids up and dressed for church! Church was having Muffins with Mom so that was another nice treat, not having to cook breakfast!



Team Kids always sing on holidays and its always a blessing to see all my kiddos up there! I actually got to sit back and not stress and watch this time, what a special treat!!


Hayley brought me home a flower from school on Friday, so we planted it this weekend!


Hunter made me this cool flower outta tissue paper! I have it in my car, it looks really cool~

The kids went shopping this weekend with Pop and Nana and were so excited to give me my gift! I was excited when I saw the Victoria Secret gift bag...either a gift card for new under ware, some lotion or perfume...well I WAS WRONG
a beautiful heart necklace outlined in diamonds! My kids have AWESOME taste--maybe they should be allowed to shop for Momma more often!

After lunch I was given a VIP ticket to an Art Gallery Show


I am truly blessed with the most amazing job ever..being a Mom!
Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing ladies and mother figures in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment