Saturday, May 14, 2011

Toes

 I'm not a girlie girl by any means, I LOVE my jeans/tshirts/hoodies/sweats/flip flops/tennis shoes and boots. I don't own any high heels or dresses and am PROUD of that fact! Khaki's and Jeans work just fine for me when I HAVE to dress up.  If I spend more then 10 minutes on my hair, its entirely too long. I'm a Plain Jane kind of gal, could care less about my looks, seriously the cows and horses could care less what I look like when I go to feed them. I know shame on me, just give me some chap stick and mascara and all is good with the world! But I do love me a Pedi, especially at the start of summer!

What's a better way then to start a weekend off with one with Hayley? I do have to say that I have never paid for her to get a true Pedi before. She has been with me when I have gotten mine and usually I just pay the sweet lady to polish her toes and Hayley is fine with that. Now that she is older and we are going on our cruise, I wanted her toes and feet to look good, so I splurged!! She loved every second of it and I even let her pick out her polish....I had to cringe and about bit my tongue off when I saw her choice, but reminded myself that she is 7 and can get away with the beautiful color.
 Yes, she picked out the abnormal normal color she could find....LIME GREEN




 It is VERY bright and does match all 4 (yes she has that many) bathing suits! I didn't realize this until we got home that night! She is so proud and will show your her toes whether you ask or not!!
Summer can officially start now that our toes and feet are looking good!!

1 comment:

Post a Comment