Saturday, October 17, 2009

Baking Fun

Since the weather has done nothing but rainy for days un-end, I have been looking at a new cookbook and decided to try some new recipes! This morning Hayley and I got up and decided that we were going to bake--Eric's cookie cake, chocolate chip cookies, Tracy's cake and Apple Cinnaon Jelly. I am so glad that Hayley likes to help me in the kitchen was lots of fun and boy did we make a mess!! Several times I had to stop and take a deep breath when looking at the floor and counter covered in flour and sugar. It was well worth the mess in the end and man are we good cooks--just ask the boys!
chocoalte chip cookies
Tracy's cake

apple cinnamon jelly


momma's helper



measure


Eric's cookie cake



Easy Bake Oven cooking


Caught red handed




Tracy's Divorce cake



decoarting her cookie



I love you Mom
(that's what it says)



Tracy's topper



No comments:

Post a Comment