Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hayley has been wanting to try riding a "2 wheeler bike" for sometime now. Last week we were in the country and she tried with help from Hunter and did very well....she lasted 10-20 seconds at most. Today she has wanted to take her training wheels off her bike, I told her that out here there wasn't any good level, paved place to try and ride. After dinner, I looked out the window and she was riding an old bike of Hunter's in the front yard.

We talked her into riding in front of the house. The video is not all that clear but I just had my camera and was afraid that if I went to get the camcorder I would miss it all together. Pay close attention to Brian riding Hunter's bike and Hunter chasing him!! I tell you what, it's like I am raising 3 kids, not 2!!

No comments:

Post a Comment