Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Bonnie Hou

Ever since Hayley has started school this year, she keeps talking about Bonnie Hou. Not just her friend Bonnnie, but she is always referred to as "Bonnie Hou." Ms. Sweazy tells me that they are inseparable and too cute to see together. Bonnie's parents own the Chinese restaurant in town and Hayley is dying to go eat at "Bonnie's restaurant.How these two got paired together, I don't know. Bonnie is the total opposite of Hayley--quiet and reserved.--guess the old saying opposites attract is true in this case.
I was working at school today and wanted to drop in at lunch time to check things out and just see who this Bonnie that was my daughters new BFF (that just cracks me up)--I can honestly say that she is the cutest thing next to Hayley!

Hayley and Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment