Monday, June 22, 2009

Water Puppies

Today the kids and I enjoyed this beautiful weather and played in the pool. I am starting to think that both Hunter and Hayley are part fish--they love the water and throw a fit when its time to get out. We have gotten our money out of this pool and summer is not over!

Hayley eating a popsicle on her swing
*the only way I can get her out of the pool*

Hunter swimming like a fish



Hunter chillin' on his raft



Hayley floating
(this is a rare picture--she DOES NOT have on those stinkin' goggles--she loves those things and always has them on!)



Hayley and Hunter in full gear!


This is one of my favorite pictures. It is so hard to get a picture of both kids with eyes open (or where Hunter's glasses are not tented) and smiling. They were playing on the swing set and I looked up and saw Hayley swinging on Hunter's lap. I had to get my camera to capture the moment.



Nice face Hunter



Splashing around


Hunter riding his "water bull"



Hayley riding her "water bull"


Tag team bull riding


Hayley and me gettin' some sun


Hunter and me





No comments:

Post a Comment