Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Alive? Maybe? Barely? Not Sure!

 Alive. Barely. But alive.




Life has been happening in full force and I am just a passenger while its in motion. Days have seemed to run into each other, always on the go and thankfully I have made it to almost all of the places that I was promised to.  Part of me will be so glad when the kids can drive (Only 3.5 more years) and then the other part of me doesn't want to think about that yet!!






Its been forever since I have blogged and miss it. Guess, its because I still stalk my list of fellow Blogger's and see how they are always blogging and getting their "Mom of the Year" awards. No fear, I have the all the pictures to document our fun but just feel overwhelmed when trying to find time to upload, write and post. I need Jamie Mac to come write my stories--she ALWAYS has me laughing and in stitches (oh, that reminds me of a post) with her stories.






My goal is to upload some of the pictures of what we have been up to lately and then try to do a weekly post when school starts. We will see how that goes--working full time, school for me (one more class until I graduate!!), kids, practices, farming and a 3rd shift....I need a drink just thinking of it all. I did download the Blogger Ap on my phone so hopefully that will help some!








Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride---its guaranteed to a wild and crazy one!

No comments:

Post a Comment