Sunday, December 22, 2013

Oh, Christmas Tree

 
Usually I am the freak who puts the tree up November 1st. It wasn't happening this year!  I was kind of sad about it but at the same time it was nice to wait for a while. For the record it was up the weekend before Thanksgiving--this was the only weekend that was opened to do it. Life is a whirl wind spinning out of control.
 
 
Excited to put our new Disney ornaments on:

 

These are some of my favorite Christmas things ever:

My Momma made this for us girls--its an ornament covered with buttons from my GG, girl scout pins (that big green/gold thing) and locket pictures from when we were little.
 
Our first married ornament


Great Grandpa Joseph's snowman. My aunt made these for all the nieces when you got married. Its a snow man made from (Clean) long underware from my Great Grandfather's stash. I never met him but love the fact that he is not forgotten.


Hunter and Hayley made these when they were 2 and 4--they have topped our tree ever since and will continue to do so.


My Granny (Daddy's momma) always made ceramics, she made this boot and it was always filled with mini candy canes when I was little. It was the only thing I wanted when she passed.
 
 
 
Love my little tree that was decorated by my children

No comments:

Post a Comment