Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Lego land

We cashed in on Lego Land tickets that were in our Easter Baskets from Grandma and Grandpa! It was so amazing and awesome, hard to take it all in that everything was made out of Lego's. Hunter was in 7th heaven, that boy LOVES his Lego's. I am so glad that he is not "outgrown" them (do they ever?) he loves to go and build for hours on end. This Momma is praying for an engineer or something!!


Making cars to race

Lego store was PACKED!

We spent lots of time at Lego Nation--this is where you could build something and have it put on the map!!
Hayley and Keegan built a tall building


Hunter worked on a boat
I made the flag and was pretty durn excited about it

This was so awesome to see the map and all the many different types of creations that were built!

Creative juices were flowing
INTENSE concentration
Me and my gal share a moment


Lego's, Lego's and more Lego's
(TRYING not to think about all the germs!)



Team building a bridge

Aunt Erin trying to get some lovin' from Hunter

Momma and Me


Kids made their quilt pieces and added them
Yes, I LOVE my CATS!!!


 
Hayley was so excited when she spotted "Baby Nora's Momma!" Yes, I am a blog stalker and we read certain blogs daily. I was dying because we saw Alicia again and we HAD to have her picture. My little blog stalker in training.

Hayley and Grandma went to Lego Friends. I love how she gets special one on one time with Momma, poor thing, is the only granddaughter.

Thanks for such a fun afternoon with you all. Can't wait to see more Lego's when we go to Disney!!


1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Ha ha ha!!! So funny!! It was so good to see you guys!! I am glad you are finally caught up!! I've been waiting patiently! :)

Post a Comment