Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring Break Sleepover

We started our Spring Break off with a sleepover!! Our schedule has been crazy busy as has the weather, so  this was the perfect time--during the week with not having to worry about any thing else going on the next day.  Hayley and Belle were a riot to watch and listen to--the conversations of these "girly girls" kills me. I was joking with Jessica (Belle's Momma) that we are going to be in trouble when they get older! As for the boys, we didn't see or hear too much from them, they were pretty much hibernated in Hunter's room with games.
Alan, Hunter, Hayley and Belle

Hayley and Belle were typical girls singing every song they knew on the karakoe machine, 
                                 wanting their toes painted,  ( I mean after all it is FLIP FLOP WEATHER!!)

<>
<>
Belle is a HUGE UL fan....made my stomach hurt putting UL on her toes

But I paid her back, gave her a UK blanket when she was cold ;)
 Hunter and Alan were hardly seen or heard, they were glued to their DS, ipod and PS games. Boys will be boys! I tried to take pictures of them too but they threw a fit, so this is the only one I got all night long.


 I had to laugh because I have teased Belle for as long as I remember that I was going to make her sleep with the cows since she was a UL fan! She was so very excited to feed the cows the next morning, its the little things in life!


Thanks for such a fun night, looking forward to more sleepovers in the Summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment